MetLife Auto & Home®
Group Auto and Home Insurance
Are you getting the most from your employee benefits?
By applying for insurance as part of MetLife Auto & Home®’s group insurance program available to you through your employer, association or other group membership, you can receive special savings, outstanding service, and a wide range of policies to suit your needs. See how much time and money you could save with our hassle-free payment options.
- Payroll deduction. In some cases, premium payments can be automatically deducted from your paychecks. Paying your premiums has never been so easy, or so smart. There are no interest charges or service fees. Plus, you could save as much as 10% on your premiums. You could also qualify for no down payment.
- Special group discounts. Group discounts available to employees of participating employers, associations or other groups. Saving money just got more convenient.
- Tenure discount. Employee longevity can qualify you for additional discounts! The longer you’re a member of your group, the larger your discount — up to 20%!
- Garaging discount. If you park your car in a garage, you may save up to 20%.
- Claims. Our 24/7/365 claim reporting and customer service professionals are all available through one toll-free number—1-800-854-6011.
Are you eligible for our group program? If you’re not sure if your company or group offers access to MetLife Auto & Home’s group insurance program, call me directly.
*NC policies are issued with state-mandated, industry-wide coverages.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730; Warwick, RI), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI), and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, discounts, and policy features vary by state and product, and are available in most states to those who qualify.
This information, although a reasonable description of the coverage provided, does not constitute part of the policy or binder of insurance and shall not be construed to replace any provision of the policy itself. In the event of any conflict between the policy and this information, the provisions of the policy shall prevail. It is therefore important that you read your policy carefully for complete details.